Zambian musician, artist and entrepreneur Pompi needs no introduction in the media world with his music that encourages, inspires and highlights the beauty of African culture.
The 9 things you probably do not know and he revealed are:
1. Mandarin is a language that I would like to learn because China has a lot of influence in world affairs.
2. Meeting Paul Kagame is on my “Some Day” list and would be a dream come true. After visiting Rwanda and seeing the way they are working to be one of the world “tech leaders”; I felt he is changing the narrative about Africa’s contribution to the world.
3. Music that I will never put on my play list is music that is not driven by love. An example being how a lot of hip-hop artists objectify women. I believe that all creativity should be driven by love.
4. Places in Zambia I would like to visit are in one word Samfya because I have been told about its beauty.
5. Places out of Zambia I would like to visit are Italy for the rich art history and Singapore to see the Marina Bay.
6. Something I would like to own one day? I would love to own and finally settle on a farm. I think it is a very secure and peaceful lifestyle.
7. The food that I cannot resist is Oxtail so much so that I have broken a couple of planned fasts because of it.
8. The food that I can resist is sea food and specifically oysters.
9. The app I use the most (currently) is definitely WhatsApp.